These Guys are a very important part of the family. Our protectors, providers, our friends, our lovers. Our Husbands will probably never remember the children’s schedule or notice the mess that they have walked pass a thousand times. Dad’s days with the children are probably be a balance of chaos and candy. Every Son and Daughter will tell you, No one is more FUN, gives better HUGS, has the BEST bedtime stories then DADA.
Mama’s you are all fabulous, thoughtful gift givers. I am sure you already have this figured out. In the event you needed some help this year I got you.
The Gift Guide for your Husband
- Make Golf reservations if that is his thing with a buddy. Maybe coordinating it with his friends.
- A Card to Dad from the kids. Ask the kids what they want to say and write it exactly as they say it. I’m telling you this is so stinking adorable.
- Car Detailed – I just search Yelp.com for local companies to provide this service.
- Get the yard work done for him
- Beer Basket with a Brewery Gift Card. (works for whatever their favorite drink is coffee, whine, vodka) If you live in the Palm Springs, CA area Coachella Valley Brewing and La Quinta Brewing and I am sure can put some awesome gifts together for a basket.
- Ammo Basket with a Gift card to his favorite Sporting goods Store. Cabalas and Gander Outdoors are Great choices or support your local sporting good store. If you live in the Palm Springs area 2nd Amendment sports and the Gun club are two options if you wanted to get them a range membership.
- Knife with an engraved date or name. I did this last year from a shop I found on Etsy.com It turned out adorable.
- Key chain with kids names. Just the sweetest idea.
- Socks with kids faces on them. Cheesy but so adorable
- Dinner, that Dad in you life loves to eat. Make him his favorite meal!
- Romance – Just Saying
The Gift Guide for your Dad or Grandpa
- Sporting event tickets
- Concert tickets for Mom and Dad
- Photo of you and your Dad with a special frame.
- Photo book of from memories over the years. I have used Chatbooks or Shutterfly for my Photo books.
- Socks with his kids photos on them. Or Grand kids
- Favorite Team Sweatshirt.
- Cutting board with his favorite recipe on it. Or favorite family recipe.
- New family game to play together
- Spirits Basket – Beer, wine or whatever Bevmo, or a local brewary or distillery are great places to get a gift basket for Dad.
- Lottery Tickets – Scratch off or pick some numbers for Dad. Hopefully he will share some of the jackpot winnings with you.
- Coffee tumbler with a photo collage. Shutterfly has made one for me before and it turned out very nice. Stuff it with a gift card, some coffee pods or ground coffee
Happy Gifting Everyone!! Although gifts are nice I think the BEST gift are making memories and receiving compliments.Shop Amazon – Most Wished For Items